It is important that you read this Policy together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice that we may give at or around the time that we collect or process personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using that data.
Quick Guide To Contents
1. What Is Personal Data?
Where this Policy refers to personal data it is referring to data about you from which you could be identified – such as your name, your email address, your contact details and even your IP address.
We collect certain data from you directly, like the information you enter yourself, and data from third-party platforms you connect with nakshatradesigners.com We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our spend time using.
2. What Personal Data Do We Get?
We collect and ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the services offered on the Site. For example – such as your name, address, email address, telephone number – as well as non-personal information when you or interact with the Site.
• Contact details including name, email, telephone number and Comments
• Login and account information, Gmail address, password
• Make a payment history
• For security, nakshatradesigners.com does not collect or store sensitive card holder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
• Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences
• Device IDs, Cookies, IP addresses, data identifying your web browser and version
3. Who Is Responsible For The Processing Of Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is processed by nakshatradesigners.com. We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you think it has not been followed, please contact:
Keerthana Hariprasath - Nakshatra Designers
No. 114, First Floor Harshini illam, IV Cross street,
Sengaliappa Nagar, V.K.Road, Peelamedu,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641004
Phone: +91 - 97917 76417, +91 - 97872 72400
Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com. Please do contact us if you have any concerns whatsoever and we will address them.
4. Children’s Privacy
We do not direct the Websites to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information via the Websites from, children under the age of 18. If we reasonably determine that you are under the age of 18, we only process your personal information with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
5. What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity. We retain your data for as long as it is needed to serve the purposes for which it was collected.
• Provide and administer the Services, including to facilitate participation in educational content, issue completion certificates, display customized content, and facilitate communication with other users;
• Manage your account and account preferences and personalize your experience;
• Process your requests and orders for educational content, products, specific services, information, or features;
• Process payments to instructors and other third parties.
• Verify the identity of instructors;
• Solicit feedback from users;
• Market products, services, surveys, and promotions;
• Identify unique users across devices;
• Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features;
• Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
6. How We Use Your Information
-> To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract, including:
• Providing our services;
• Verifying your identity;
• Taking payments;
• Communicating with you.
-> To conduct nakshatradesigners business and pursue our legitimate interests in marketing our business, ensuring that we conduct our business in line with our objectives, improving and developing our products and services, and keeping our records accurate and up to date
-> developing new products or services or conducting analyses to enhance current products and services.
-> using your information to provide products and services you have requested and responding to any comments or complaints you may send us
->personalizing your experience on the Websites and in any Course in which you choose to enroll to help us to better respond to your individual needs;
-> contacting you for legitimate business purposes;
-> protecting the security and functionality of the Websites, including using personal information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others about the Websites or our products and services.
7. Information Security and Data Retention
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We maintain what we believe to be appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information and to prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure appropriate use of your information.
The accuracy, safety, and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you – or where you have chosen – a password for access to any parts of the Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone.
Even though we do our best to protect your information, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to or acquisition of your information.
We also may retain your personal information for longer period of time which enables us to
• Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes;
• Comply with record retention requirements under the law;
• Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims;
• Address any complaints regarding the services;
• Enforce our commercial agreements;
Applicable law and our practices change over time. If we decide to update this Policy, we will post the changes on the Site and Apps. If we make any material change to it, we will notify you via email, through a notification posted on the Services, or as required by applicable law. We will also include a summary of the key changes. Unless stated otherwise, modifications will become effective on the day they are posted.